For the last few years, the budget cuts, combined with a record number of applicants, have made it exceedingly harder than ever before to get into a prestigious university. In order to get into a good college, one must first put together a good application.
Don’t know where to apply? Is your head spinning from too many due dates? Think you’re not “interesting” enough to make a good personal statement? When it comes to college apps, TestMagic has all the answers to your questions. Our staff is well-versed with the UC Application, Common App, and UCA. We will give you our honest advice on what you should and shouldn’t do to improve your chances of getting into your desired university.
• Meet with a college admissions counselor to receive professional guidance on selecting universities that are good matches for you.
• Work with our English teachers, who will coach you through your personal statements.
• Meet one-on-one with our administrators, who will keep track of due dates and review your applications.
• Need help with scholarships? We can help with that too!
College Application Consulting is designed for
• 12th graders who are still undecided on where to apply.
• 12th graders who “don’t know what to write about” on their personal statements.
• 12th graders who would like a dedicated team of experts who can give guidance throughout the entire application process.
A student may meet with TestMagic instructors and counselors as many times as he or she likes. We want your
application to be as perfect as you do!
A meeting session can be scheduled anytime according to instructor availability:
• A rush fee may be charged if the sign up date is too close to the application due date.
• TestMagic must be notified of any cancellations at least 24 hours in advance.